This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Failed to load script
Hello, good evening, Mr. Selur, I wanted to ask you how I can load this script because it gives me an error when doing custom  Huh Huh

MKV="C:\Users\cebol\Desktop\ENCODES\HYBRID\Gladiator\Gladiator.mkv"

BL=FFVideoSource(MKV).ConvertBits(16)
EL=FFVideoSource(MKV.ReplaceStr(".mkv", "_EL.mkv")).ConvertBits(16)
RPU=MKV.ReplaceStr(".mkv", "_RPU.bin")

DoviBaker(BL, EL, RPU, outYUV=true)
z_ConvertFormat(pixel_type="YUV420P10", dither_type="error_diffusion")

[Image: MEIK233_t.PNG]

[Image: MEIK24J_t.PNG]
If I load the script in the avspmod it doesn't give me an error

[Image: MEIK26Q_t.PNG]
There are a few things wrong with your script if you want to use it in Hybrid.
  • Your script does not return anything. avsmod will add 'return last' to your script automatically, Hybrid will not. So adding 'return last' to your script might help.
  • Your script relies on the autoloading on your system. Hybrid does not use autoloading. So you should explicitly load the filters you want to use. Also make sure that the filters you use in Hybrid itself and in you script both use the same bitdepth. (32bit vs 64bit)
To check your .avs file, you can check whether:
  • "Path to Hybrid/32bit/avsInfo.exe" "Path to your script" for 32bit
  • "Path to Hybrid/64bit/Avisynth/avsInfo.exe" "Path to your script" for 64bit
can load your script.

Cu Selur
Thank you Mr. Selur but I don't know how to do it, I'm very clumsy  Huh Huh Huh
Okay,...
1st that isn't a part of a script that you would load in a custom section. That thing is intended as a whole script.
2nd you could load the RPU part inside a custom section, but it would require that you understand how Avisynth works.
I assumed you were aware of this and wanted to load the script as a source clip.
If you don't know what you are doing, you should not use Hybrid for this.

Cu Selur
You are right Mr. Selur.

Thank you  Wink