This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PGS (subs) !
Hello again  Sleepy

When i choose for hybrid to add pgs subtitles as passthrough streams , the subtitles DO NOT play in sync on my hardware bdplayer !!
But the file play in sync in mpc-hc !!

A/V play perfectly in sync , ONLY an sub issue now !

The source files play just fine on both desktop and stand alones thoug !?

Cheers,
TD

Update:

so, when muxing to ts using tsmuxer in hybrid, the pgs subs play in sync... all play in lipsync  Tongue

But , i can't choose E-AC3 as audio format, doing so results in CRASH at muxing stage with tsmuxer !!

So, now somethings is afoot with FFMpeg :/

it's always something , it's either the one or the other .. never my way, never can have it both way's   Angry

cheers,
td
Don't know what's the issue with the hardware player, since the software players work fine.

Cu Selur
(06.08.2023, 09:28)Selur Wrote: Don't know what's the issue with the hardware player, since the software players work fine.

Cu Selur

Somehow , i knew you would blame my bdplayer for it.. since Software (emulated hardware btw) is superior Confused !!

No, selur the golden rule is .. If it works on hardware stand alones... it will 99.99% works in all sorts of software all the time... not the other way arround ... believe me !!
And this issue is the proof !

It's mostly the software that creates stuff that is buggy... 

That's why i never would trust the results of playback in a tool, app, or whatever software untill i've tested it on the real deal ...!

cheers,
td
Since I don't own a bd hardware player and I have no real experience authoring content for bd players I can't really help or reproduce your issue.
=> don't know how I could help

Cu Selur
(06.08.2023, 16:09)Selur Wrote: Since I don't own a bd hardware player and I have no real experience authoring content for bd players I can't really help or reproduce your issue.
=> don't know how I could help

Cu Selur

No problem , thanks anyway selur  Cool

There are other methods to reach my goal, albeit requires more wrist / fingertip work  Tongue

cheers,
TD