This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] х265 main 422 10-bit - Crashed
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  source - vp9.mkv https://youtu.be/_Uvi-FgAsy4
If the source is okay, there are still other option I mentioned.
(25.09.2023, 16:05)Selur Wrote: Copy & paste what from where to where?

(source) from x265 8-bit

to

(finish) x265 10-bit

"containers" are different
On additional source of problems:
You are using 32bit Avisynth, which will run out of memory, with 8 threads on 4k resolutions.
Without any deinterlacing just Interframe on a 4k Source will probably kill the ~4GB max memory that 32bit can use. (especially if everything runs through the cpu and multiple threads are used)
Switching to 64bit Avisynth, should help with the speed and might also help with memory restriction.
Regarding speed: enabling GPU support with Interframe also might help.

Cu Selur
Ps.: at least here Vapoursynth is way faster with 4k content.
hmm... try it - GPU acceleration

(25.09.2023, 13:53)humanoid86 Wrote: 3840*2160p 47.952fps < x265 main 420 10-bit + qtgmc-bob(ultrafast) + interframe-FILM(21) --- 60fps

It’s very strange that in these settings it works without errors - (base profile)

and if I choose another CSP and 422 at 10-bit, it’s buggy - (base profile)
in vapoursynth mode without GPU - when pressed “Start” was processed in 2 seconds

in Avisynth mode with a connected GPU - when you press “Start” it processed in 2 seconds

I was upset Sad(((((( changed this setting - it seems to be normal - while I’m writing it reached 3.98%

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m-dlWPB...drive_link

By the way
This feature is GPU acceleration
Who does he use if the system has 2 video cards?

if it's a desktop
1. integrated GPU and discrete GPU
2. discrete GPU and discrete GPU

if it's a laptop
1. integrated GPU and discrete GPU
2. discrete GPU and discrete GPU
3. integrated GPU or discrete GPU + external GPU

Huh
Looking at the Vapoursynth and Avisynth scripts, you can only turn on/off gpu accelleration.
Looking at https://www.svp-team.com/wiki/Manual:SVPflow, there's a gpuid option for svpflow2, that could be used to change the used GPU
    Defines which video card should be used for rendering, only works with GPU rendering enabled:

0 - default (use 1st available GPU),
    11 - use 1st GPU device on 1st OpenCL platfrom,
    12 - use 2nd GPU device on 1st OpenCL platfrom,
    21 - use 1st GPU device on 2nd OpenCL platfrom an so on.

a. Atm. there is no option to change the gpu in either Vapoursynth or Avisynth, in theory it should be possible, but the scripts would need to be changed. (patch suggestions are welcomed)
So with your suggestion, it would always use the integrated gpu.
b. by default, the first gpu is used.
c. there is no option to use the third gpu

Cu Selur
Big Grin 
I knew it!

In the old days, I always turned off the i-GPU everywhere so as not to interfere. Now the drivers and i-GPU have become more efficient

(27.09.2023, 04:33)humanoid86 Wrote: changed this setting - it seems to be normal - while I’m writing it reached 3.98%

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1m-dlWPB...drive_link

Huh
Please! please explain better

otherwise it's not clear

Override area:
Sets the strength of the Area mask.

Any integer. The lower it is, the stronger the mask is.
The "Animation" tuning uses a value of 150, while all other tunings use 0 (which means they don't use it)
Huh
Big Grin 

I don't know English well

so when I read the “description” I understand 50% of it, I need a translator

================================================================
Override area:
Sets the strength of the Area mask.

Any integer. The lower it is, the stronger the mask is.
The "Animation" tuning uses a value of 150, while all other tunings use 0 (which means they don't use it) 
================================================================

where can I find an info description about these levels?

150 - Anime

0-1 Ultra-power

Huh