This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Video have different time and audio desync after conversion
(19.10.2023, 19:05)Lemenus Wrote: I'm trying to compress stream capture into smaller size file but have some troubles with it. After conversionĀ from TS AVC to MP4 AV1 video time becomes shorter and at some point it's audio begin to desync. I assume it's because it's in a vaiable frame rate mode, while Hybrid mistakenly assumes that it's in 30 CFR, and i dunno how to change it or enforce vsync (i heard that it helps in such cases)

Hybrid is probably the best tool available to perform video filters and video restoration, but the best usage is with CFR videos that don't have any audio sync problems.
In this case the best option in order to avoid unnecessary complications is to use HandBrake to produce a h264 CFR video with low compression (for example Constant Quality RF = 14).
Then you can feed the (good) encoded video to Hybrid to apply all the filters deemed useful to obtain the final output.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Video have different time and audio desync after conversion - by Dan64 - 22.10.2023, 12:22