This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] 2023.12.02-1
when I select profile 422

- automatically changes "bit depth" and "csp" and hides other profiles - but I don't want to change 8-bit to 10-bit

- interface display expands when closing "tips"

Huh  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oEAipoz...sp=sharing

Big Grin  when saving and then restarting the software, it helped with the interface display
Quote:automatically changes "bit depth" and "csp" and hides other profiles - but I don't want to change 8-bit to 10-bit
Quote:Auto bit depth:
When enabled Hybrid will select the highest possible bit depth for the selected HEVC Profile.

Note:
This option is only available if the HEVC Profile is not set to 'None'.
Yes, while that option is enabled, when the profile changes to a profile that supports 10bit, 10bit will be selected.
If you don't want that, disable the option before changing the profile.

Quote:interface display expands when closing "tips"
Yes, if you disable the tool tip sidebar, the rest of the interface will expand to fill the space until the main window is redrawn.
If you move the window or restart Hybrid this happens.
I'm aware of that.

Cu Selur
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---
Big Grin Heart
ok - thanks for expanding the x264 capabilities!
Big Grin  I'm probably stupid and blind  Huh

- where is the new codec "x266"?

this new codec is much more efficient than 265

vvencFFapp
And you are planning to play those files how?
Hybrid will Not have H.266 support until it at least can open the files it creates.

Cu Selur
why don’t you want to add this “codec”?
Since you did not seem to have understood my last replay: There is no decoder for H.266 what would allow any of the source filters to decode the H.266 content.
Encoding without being able to properly decode content seems pointless.

Cu Selur
Big Grin  why don’t you want to add this “codec”: vvenc - vvencapp - vvencFFapp ???
Already answered.