This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Latest Version instability
Bug 
The latest version of Hybrid is more buggy/unstable. It now freezes when I import videos. It crashed many times when I give it encoding task. The BWDIF + NNEDI3 deinterlacing isn't working as intended, it is very jaggy compared to the Avisynth version.
No details, No way to reproduce.
in the previous version, Mr. Selur advised to change the mode to 64-bit

when I changed it, then many of the HD and UHD processing became more efficient and faster Smile

Heart  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fZskJTt...sp=sharing
When using Avisynth and UHD content one should always use 64bit Avisynth not the default 32bit.
This is not unique to the latest version.
Big Grin  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B0WFldB...sp=sharing
Okay, you did not understand it the last time I explained it. Angel
That sentence refers to Hybrid itself, not to Avisynth.
I try it again:
  • Hybrid will only run on a 64bit system.
  • 64bit Hybrid can use either 32bit or 64bit Avisynth.
  • 32bit Avisynth is limited to ~3.5GB RAM, thus filtering UHD content is likely to fail due to the RAM requirement.
    Limiting multithreading can, but does not always, help.
Did you understand that now? If you did not, then at least stop posting nonsense, unlike you want to get banned.
You have already been warned.

---
Side note: at least to me, it is still totally unclear what issues radiance969 really has.

Cu Selur
Big Grin 
please give me this FULL version, not this stripped down one... in 2023 - there are no problems with “memory”. even the games weigh +/- 200GB
This was always the case, also at least I'm still in 2023.
The only thing that might have changed in this regard is that compared to much older versions is that the used number of threads might have been lower in older versions, lowering the number of threads Avisynth used can be changed. Also, the plugin versions&co were updates.

=> there is no full version.

Cu Selur
Big Grin 

Then - just create two options

1. "light" edition
2. "full/hardcore" edition
For what Huh
Why add additional layers which will only cause trouble? Huh

Cu Selur