This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New models?
as a side note: even when replacing the files in "Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\Lib\site-packages\vsgan" one can't use the .pth files from https://github.com/xpixelgroup/hat

Cu Selur
Sorry for being MIA. The holidays kept me from checking in on this thread. I added another comment about the PIP release support on github.  

Hopefully that can get resolved and allow this to work. In the mean time, has anyone tried the model via chaiNNer?
Not me, I only use chaiNNer for model conversions.
I tested this model out and it does really well with deinterlaced video at dvd quality. It almost seemed like a video in hd with minor issues.  It could work with analog VHS TBC footage however the underlying issues remain in the footage. It is able to grab out the details or create convincing ones. 

This is some exciting stuff.