This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Dynamic/Relative auto-generated destination path based on media source location
Hey Selur,

Is there a way to have an output path that relates to the source folder (a.k.a. input path)?  Basically what I'm looking for is no matter what folder the source media is in, I'd like a "deinterlaced" subfolder to be created, and all of the output files saved there when the "generated" checkbox is selected.  I saw a checkbox for "set temp path relative to output path", but nothing for "relative to input path".  If I'm misunderstanding the available options, please clarify.

Thank you!
If you set 'Output path to source path' and 'Set Temp path relative to output path', the output path should be relative to the source path.
No, Hybrid can't auto-generate subfolders.

Cu Selur
Auto-generation of folders would be a nice enhancement, but that gets me 90% of the way there.  Thanks very much!
Sorry, but that is not happening.

Cu Selur