This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Perhaps you should disallow "embed subtitle into frame" in certain situations.
As far as I can tell, hardsubs are only possible when Vapoursynth or Avisynth are being used.
Perhaps it's best to prevent people from using NoXsynth or Hardware Decoder Only (nvenc) when "embed subtitle into frame" is selected.
Or at least throw a prompt about it to warn people that it will not work, similar to how it does when the audio queue is empty when it shouldn't be.
I say this because I've made the mistake several times before and it'd prevent me from doing a whole encode before realizing I messed up anymore, lol.
I will look into it and also add warning.

Cu Selur
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---
Send you a link to a dev version for testing via pm.

Cu Selur
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---