This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Deoldify Vapoursynth filter
Now the Presets are working.
But in "custom" preset all the values of "Color map" are passed without the quotes (") and not are recognized as strings.

Dan
Uploaded a new test version, now the ColorMap value should be there 'quoted'.
This version is working perfectly.

Please let me know when you are planning to release a new version.

Thanks Smile

Dan
Dan, is the video output from the original DeOldify RenderFactor=21 identical to Hybrid DeOldify only Model Video RenderFactor=21 (all other settings off)  ?
Quote:Please let me know when you are planning to release a new version.
Will do, working on some other issues atm., so maybe next weekend.
(hoping for zsmooth bug to be fixed and fighting some random fails with Vapoursynth)

Cu Selur
(1 hour ago)zspeciman Wrote: Dan, is the video output from the original DeOldify RenderFactor=21 identical to Hybrid DeOldify only Model Video RenderFactor=21 (all other settings off)  ?

yes it is the same, but in my tests the optimal render factor for DeOldify is RF=24, this is also the value used by Preset "Fast".