This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

NVEncC -vpy
So that speed statement was just a guess.
I tested the speed and unfortunately using NVenc to directly parse the script is significantly slower. 
My expectation was that removing the pipe NVenc could be able to encode faster.
I will open an issue to Rigaya:

Dan

EDIT:
issue opened: https://github.com/rigaya/NVEnc/issues/591
Okay, I'm not surprised that it is slower, since it will probably not open the script with as much threads. Wink

Cu Selur
Send you a link to a dev version with adds the H.265 options and adjusted 'DirectSynthLoading' for NVEnc to include '--vsdir'.
The 'DirectSynthLoading' effect is only visible during job creation, since only then Hybrid knows for sure that Vapoursynth is used with NVEnc and 'DirectSynthLoading'.

Cu Selur
I set b-frames=5 but Temporal Filtering is always disabled. I need to set other options ?

Dan
might be a bug will look at it after work
Found the problem, send you a link via pm.
(not sure whether it's my ISP or the webspace, upload is around 700KiB/s instead of the normal 3.5MiB/s and upload had to resume three times)

Cu Selur
The new dev. version solved the issue.

Thanks,
Dan
Hello Selur,

It is possible to add support for option: --vpp-nlmeans

Thanks,
Dan
I'll look into tit tomorrow. You can use it through the Misc->Additions option. Smile