This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Adding vs-mlrt
I'm trying to extract this to the Hybrid-> 64 folder but it will not extract. I also tried creating a folder named vs-mlrt in the Hybrid-> 64 folder and extracting to that, but it will not extract.  I'm not too good with PCs, can anyone help? I guess I need admin permissions, not sure how to do that.
The extraction tool you use should ask for admin permissions when extracting stuff to something in your "Program Files" folder.
If it does not, try:
a. creating a folder on your Desktop
b. extracting the content to there
c. cut the content from there and paste it to the Hybrid/64bit-folder, Windows itself should then ask for permission and if you grant it move the content.

Cu Selur
I'm not being asked for permission, it simply won't move to the Hybrid folder.  Is there a way to grant the folder itself permission?
If you first extract the content to your Desktop and try to move it from there to your Hybrid/64bit-folder Windows does not ask for permission? (thats a new one)
I wouldn't recommend to mess with the folder rights of stuff in your 'Program Files' folder, but in theory it might work if you change the rights the Hybrid to 'all' for everyone.

Cu Selur

Ps.: try using shortcuts (ctrl+x to cut, ctrl+v to paste) and also drag&drop