This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] 29.97 interlaced out problem
I keep getting an error:

Script OutputFPS (14.985) and expected fps (29.97) differ. Please create a debug file and let Selur know.
Looking at the script:
Script:
  # Imports
  import vapoursynth as vs
  # getting Vapoursynth core
  import sys
  import os
  core = vs.core
  # Import scripts folder
  scriptPath = 'C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsscripts'
  sys.path.insert(0, os.path.abspath(scriptPath))
  # Loading Plugins
  core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SharpenFilter/CAS/CAS.dll")
  core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/DenoiseFilter/HQDN3D/libhqdn3d.dll")
  core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/Support/libmvtools.dll")
  core.std.LoadPlugin(path="C:/Program Files/Hybrid/64bit/vsfilters/SourceFilter/LSmashSource/LSMASHSource.dll")
  # Import scripts
  import G41Fun
  import mvsfunc
  import adjust
  # source: 'M:\Tanya-IN\To Interlace Interpolate\Eye of Satan-NTSC-VHS-29.97-capture-SD-QTGMC_DeInt.mov'
  # current color space: YUV422P10, bit depth: 10, resolution: 640x480, fps: 29.97, scanorder: progressive, yuv luminance scale: limited, matrix: 470bg, transfer: bt.709, primaries: bt.470 system m
  # Loading M:\Tanya-IN\To Interlace Interpolate\Eye of Satan-NTSC-VHS-29.97-capture-SD-QTGMC_DeInt.mov using LWLibavSource
  clip = core.lsmas.LWLibavSource(source="M:/Tanya-IN/To Interlace Interpolate/Eye of Satan-NTSC-VHS-29.97-capture-SD-QTGMC_DeInt.mov", format="YUV422P10", stream_index=0, cache=0, fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001, prefer_hw=0)
  frame = clip.get_frame(0)
  # Setting detected color matrix (470bg).
  clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Matrix=5)
  # Setting color transfer (709), if it is not set.
  if '_Transfer' not in frame.props or not frame.props['_Transfer']:
    clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Transfer=1)
  # Setting color primaries info (to 470), if it is not set.
  if '_Primaries' not in frame.props or not frame.props['_Primaries']:
    clip = core.std.SetFrameProps(clip, _Primaries=5)
  # Setting color range to TV (limited) range.
  clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_ColorRange", intval=1)
  # making sure frame rate is set to 29.97
  clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=30000, fpsden=1001)
  clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=0) # progressive
  # adjusting color space from YUV422P10 to RGB30 for vsLevels
  clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.RGB30, matrix_in_s="470bg", range_s="limited")
  # Color Adjustment using Levels on RGB30 (10 bit)
  clip = core.std.Levels(clip=clip, min_in=64, max_in=940, min_out=64, max_out=940, gamma=0.95)
  # adjusting color space from RGB30 to YUV444P10 for vsTweak
  clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P10, matrix_s="470bg", range_s="limited")
  # Color Adjustment
  clip = adjust.Tweak(clip=clip, hue=0.00, sat=1.00, cont=1.00, bright=-20, coring=True)
  # adjusting color space from YUV444P10 to YUV444P8 for vsMLDegrain
  clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV444P8, range_s="limited", dither_type="error_diffusion")
  # removing grain using MLDegrain
  clip = G41Fun.MLDegrain(clip=clip, tr=1, rec=True, soft=[0,0,0])
  # denoising using HQDN3D
  clip = core.hqdn3d.Hqdn3d(clip=clip, lum_spac=0.00, chrom_spac=7.00, chrom_tmp=10.50)
  # contrast sharpening using CAS
  clip = core.cas.CAS(clip=clip)
  # converting full-height progressive to interlaced  for 'progressive to interlaced (1)'
  clip = core.std.SeparateFields(clip=clip, tff=True)
  clip = core.std.SelectEvery(clip=clip, cycle=4, offsets=[0, 3])
  clip = core.std.DoubleWeave(clip=clip, tff=True) # resolution 640x480
  clip = core.std.SelectEvery(clip=clip, cycle=2, offsets=0) # new fps: 14.985
  clip = core.std.SetFrameProp(clip=clip, prop="_FieldBased", intval=2) # tff
  # adjusting output color from: YUV444P8 to YUV422P10 for ProResModel
  clip = core.resize.Bicubic(clip=clip, format=vs.YUV422P10, range_s="limited")
  # set output frame rate to 14.985fps (top field first)
  clip = core.std.AssumeFPS(clip=clip, fpsnum=15000, fpsden=1001)
  # Output
  clip.set_output()
you are feeding 29.97fps progressive content, but the output is 14.985fps.
That is correct (if you wanted 29.97fps interlaced output our should have doubled the frame rate), but the expected frame rate should be 14.985 fps and thus Hybrid should not complain.

=> will look at it so that Hybrid will not complain. (But I suspect you didn't want 14.985fps interlaced output,...)

Cu Selur
------
offline 02.-07. July, https://www.rockharz-festival.com/ Big Grin
Can't reproduce the problem with my current dev version, send you a link for testing.

Cu Selur
------
I need 29.97 interlaced output. Not sure why it is suggesting 14.985 fps? I guess I will need to interpolate 59.94?
Quote:I guess I will need to interpolate 59.94?
yes, it's simple.

If you have 30000/1001fps interlaced content, it contains 60000/1001 fields, which you would convert to 60000/1001 content using bob ideally.
If you want to go the other way around and turn progressive frames into fields you should use double the frame rate progressive content to get half that frame rate interlaced content.

So, if you feed Hybrid 30000/1001fps to Hybrid and tell it to make interlaced content out of that it will produce 15000/1001fps interlaced content.

Cu Selur
------
If I set SVP/Interpolate to 59.94 I get:

Scipt OutputFPS (29.97 fps) and expected fps (59.9401) differ! Please create a debug file and let Selur know.
Did you test with the dev version?
------
There is a problem with the link: The requested URL was not found on this server.
Tested the link and send it again,..
------