This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Caan't access resize filters
Good evening. 
I've just started working on getting some projects underway with Hybrid. I'm having some issues using the Resize filters.

Trying to select a resize filter, selecting the Filtering then the Vapoursynth tabs, I can select a filter on the Filter(s) dropdown menu, e.g. Resize- RealCUGAN, but when I toggle Configuration Apply, I get a message saying it couldn't load because C:\users\USERNAME\appdata\Roaming\Hybrid\profiles\scripts\Vapoursynth\Resize-RealCUGAN\.json doesn't exist.

I've installed Python-3 12.3, Vapoursynth X64 R68 and Hybrid_2024.05.11.1.
I've also downloaded VapoursynthR65_torch_2024.05.11, which I've extracted into C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit.

I can see the resize filters in C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters\ResizeFilter.

My OS is 64 bit Windows 11.

If anyone can shed light on what I've done wrong with mu=y installation, or where else I've gone wrong, that'd be appreciated.

Regards
Mike.

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Quote:I've installed Python-3 12.3, Vapoursynth X64 R68 and Hybrid_2024.05.11.1.
uninstall all of them

Install just Hybrid, extract the extract the torch-Addon into the Hybrid/64bit-folder.

Quote:Trying to select a resize filter, selecting the Filtering then the Vapoursynth tabs, I can select a filter on the Filter(s) dropdown menu, e.g. Resize- RealCUGAN,
okay,..
Quote:but when I toggle Configuration Apply, I get a message saying it couldn't load because C:\users\USERNAME\appdata\Roaming\Hybrid\profiles\scripts\Vapoursynth\Resize-RealCUGAN\.json doesn't exist.
You want to overwrite the current values and load a previously saved profile?

Cu Selur
------
offline 02.-07. July, https://www.rockharz-festival.com/ Big Grin