This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Auto Settting Audio Delay
Hi Admin

I want to batch processing multiple video files, containing 2 tracks and make some delay. What is the correct and easiest drag and drop way to do so?

I foundĀ Audio > Misc > Grab delay from file name, I thought this would be the way, add the delay to the file name, drag and drop the files to Base > Input File. Base > Audio, set to Auto Add All. How do I write the file name to auto add delay?

Thank you.

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
From what I read, you have:
a. multiple video files (for which you want to create jobs for in one go)
b. each of these files has three streams (one video, two audio)
c. you want to change the delay of all the audio streams. (not sure whether you want to change the delay of each stream by the same amount or not)

If this is what you want, then I see no way to automate this in Hybrid, since 'Grab delay from file name' is meant to only grab the delay if the video and audio source differ. (Even if this was meant to work, it would delay both audio streams by the same amount.)
Instead, of adding this, I would probably add a 'keep delay on source change' or something similar. This would also allow delaying each audio stream by the given delay.
Since I deem this requirement simply too exotic to be worth the effort to implement it, I would recommend using a script and ffmpeg to adjust the delays the way you want them to.

Cu Selur