This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] SVT-AV1 Loop filtering
Hi, Selur.

I am using latest experimental build (Hybrid_dev_2024.09.03-201345.exe) and Windows 11 23H2 (22631.4112). The following bug I have discover is when trying to tick and untuck the 'Loop Filtering' box under 'Advanced' section of the SVT-AV1 encoder. It will showing an message box indicate:

Quote:SvtAv1Model doSet->found no field: 'enableResotration'

which I believe is a spelling error as I found in the command line tool of the encoder.

Quote:--enable-restoration        Enable loop restoration filter, default is 1 [0-1]
--enable-cdef is no issue though..

I found this problem is no such a big deal for me, as the option is enabled anyway, but for those who want to disable it are unable to do so.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

'enableResotration' <- okay that is a typo will fix this eventing after work
Uploaded a new dev version which should fix this.
(dev versions are in the 'experimental'-folder of my GoogleDrive linked on the download page)

Cu Selur
Hi Selur.

I have installed the latest version of the app but it seems that ticking and unticking the checkbox doesn't do anything to the command line in Hybrid.

The checkbox should work as ticking is --enable-restoration 1 (default) and unticking is --enable-restoration 0 right?
Video 
LOL, I accidentally disabled the connection to the checkbox and the underlying logic.
Will fix after work.

Cu Selur
Uploaded a new dev version.

Cu Selur
Hi, Selur

I installed the latest version and the issue is gone, but is that the console pop up that showing debug information is intended?
Ahhh,... forgot to remove that will upload a new dev after work. Smile

Cu Selur
managed to upload a new dev
Thank you!