This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Many suggestions of improvement
Normally, installing dev over existing version and resaving the defaults should work fine.
(Otherwise it is listed in the changelog, or I'm not aware of a problem.)

Cu Selur
(15.09.2024, 18:00)Selur Wrote: Normally, installing dev over existing version and resaving the defaults should work fine.
(Otherwise it is listed in the changelog, or I'm not aware of a problem.)

Cu Selur

Yeah I don't think that was because of that. I just finished uninstalled and reinstalled Hybrid, but the issue remains. Everytime I close Hybrid in full screen, it starts without Windows bar.

Screen capture
It switches to fullscreen, but switched back so normal view, I thought I had fixed that in the Hybrid_dev_2024.09.15-155137 dev.
=> can't reproduce this here, will look at it some more during the week.
(maybe a complete rebuild of Hybrid on my side will help too, strange)

Cu Selur
(15.09.2024, 18:13)Selur Wrote: It switches to fullscreen, but switched back so normal view, I thought I had fixed that in the Hybrid_dev_2024.09.15-155137 dev.
=> can't reproduce this here, will look at it some more during the week.
(maybe a complete rebuild of Hybrid on my side will help too, strange)

Cu Selur

OK, very strange indeed... If it can help, i'm running Windows 10 Pro version 22H2
I'll try to look at it next week.