This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Resize Keeps Changing on its own when Starting a Batch Queue, Please fix this.
(12.10.2024, 19:06)Selur Wrote:
Quote: Its green in the Preview. Disabling "CAS GLSL" fixes it.
You are probably using GLSL somewhere,... (yes, apparently in MPC-HC)

Quote:Can Hybrid use .engine TENSSOR to upscale ?
Through the torch- and vs-mlrt-addon, Hybrid does support a bunch of filters which can use TensorRT. (The addons are on my GoogleDrive, which is linked on the download page.)

Quote: RTX Super Resolution being active on MPClassic or Sound Exclusivity BS.
Basically, anything that does exclusively grab the shaders will kill glsl filters.
This will probably also happen if you use the SDR => HDR option in the GPU and your media player settings. Wink

Quote:Yes you are correct speed is back to 40FPS 100%
Happy that is solved then.

Cu Selur

I setup the AI Stuff, First i wanna say this program is crazy good, good job. It is really underRated. I have a question on some of the stuff since they don't really have a description. Sorry for the bombardment of questions. If you have the time i would really appricate the help. Thank you. Just to let you know ive used VSGAN styler00dollar docker and want to make the switch.

1. What does Stepped Resize do ? Does it upsclale using the above model again ? 

2. Why does it say 48x48 to 852x480 in the corner when the input is 720x480 ?

3. Is it possible to get the video to be rescaled first to 852x480 (16x9) then upscaled, because now its upscaling DVD (720x480) which would ruin the Aspect Ratio, since DVD starts at more of a square, what would be the best course of action here if i want a DVD times x4 upscaled, rescale to 852x480 then run Hybrid again ?

4. Why cant i use Tensorrt Cores for RealCugan but i can for ESERGAN whats up with that. I would be really nice if it was present on CUGAN. I understand VSGAN is present but it throws an error when selecting it, Picture below.

5. Is VGAN not using Tensorrt only vsmlrt ?, No duplicate aware in VSGAN, assume since its not vsmlrt VSGAN like i used before ?

5. I would want to apply RealCugan x2 Model twice, which i know is available in VSGAN (Maybe i want VSMLRT instead?) not possible in RealCugan Section?

6. What is Sync Gap in REALCugan and would that reduce quality if switched to VSGAN/vsmlrt ? (I just tried VSMRT with cugan x2 onnix slim fp16 clamp and results seem better)

7. What is the order of the Multi Upscale since i want denoise x3 first then no denoise mode to go through, i assume it goes in order of selection when browsing for it ?

8. You cant load Custom Engine Models ? Because i am not sure what the log is cmd is blank, but from what i learned if u use the same min opt max Shapes as the video upon engine creation it would speed up the upscale process. How would this program know the shapes it needs to make when i give it two x2 models to upscale, unless it makes high res shape engine which would worsen the FPS Encoding, there is a case also with RealCugan x3 where it needs to be the exact shape of the video (same min opt max shapes) otherwise the engine wont create.

9. I guess above problem is solved by resizing the video back to orignal state, but than wouldnt i be losing tons of detail by cramping 2 UPSCLAES in a 480p video lmao.

10. Why are there 2 VSGAN in Frame and Others ? and which model is Cugan Pro Denoise LIght ? x1 Denoise x2 Denoise or x3 Denoise ?

[Image: 7c5kgkA.png]
[Image: FWbyRSf.png]
[Image: 7JFDSDR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Resize Keeps Changing on its own when Starting a Batch Queue, Please fix this. - by PirateLife1001 - 13.10.2024, 23:22