This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Hybrid is not saving some changed settings
Primarily, the setting that is not saving is the "Do not lover synth preview priority" box.  I check it and then click the button next to Save (all) but the setting never gets saved.  I have to set it every time I open Hybrid.  I am using Hybrid 2024.06.16.1.  Thanks!
I can reproduce the problem, no clue why it happens.
=> looking into it.
Found the problem.
The ui element was never connected to the model. (so this never worked, the option never could be turned on Smile)
=> uploaded a new dev to the experimental folder in my GoogleDrive share, which is linked on the download page that fixes the problem.

Cu Selur
Thanks, you rock!  Another thing I noticed in the newer versions is that Vapoursynth --> Misc --> Filter Order behaves differently than it used to.  It used to set the name of the filter to bold if it was enabled, which made finding enabled items in the list much easier.  It doesn't do that consistently now.
Quote:Thanks, you rock! Another thing I noticed in the newer versions is that Vapoursynth --> Misc --> Filter Order behaves differently than it used to. It used to set the name of the filter to bold if it was enabled, which made finding enabled items in the list much easier. It doesn't do that consistently now.
Does seem to work here:
[Image: grafik.png]
Would need more details on "doesn't do that consistently now" to reproduce it.

Cu Selur