This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Crash when trying to encode raw uncompressed avi
Sample file (83MB)

Hi Selur, please grab the above file and try encoding it with any settings at all, no matter what type of output I select, Hybrid just throws this error: "Helper(1) finished with exitCode: -22 and exitStatus: 0" instantly.

The file is the result of some restoration work using Photoshop and I saved the result using the only lossless option I could see in Photoshop - QuickTime .mov Uncompressed.  The resulting .mov plays fine in MPC-HC and the avisynth script Hybrid produces for it also plays fine in MPC-HC.

When I got the crash, I used VirtualDub to make an actual .avi from the avisynth script (sample of this avi is what's posted above), which again plays fine in MPC-HC, but Hybrid cannot handle it.  Is this because of the Photoshop output format? What about it is incompatible?

P.S I also tried using the avi as input and disabling avisynth in Hybrid, still the same crash.

Messages In This Thread
Crash when trying to encode raw uncompressed avi - by idbirch - 09.10.2024, 21:40