This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Huge parasites by x264
When I try to encode some of my videos by x264, they are going to be so parasitely like this below frame picture:
[Image: fypf01.jpg]
Hybrid version: 2018.04.08.1 Windows 10, 64bit 1709.
there is no error message
I just put video in and specific the output path and set audio as auto add first and don't change any other thing
and debug and report files attached
this problem just happen for some of videos not all of them
what is this? how this happening?
thanks every one
Seems like the input is interlaced, but not properly flagged and such Hybrid assumes it's progressive.
What you can do:
  • try whether, after loading the source, pressing 'Filtering->(De-)Interlace/Telecine->Deinterlace/Telecine/Settings->Analyse' will cause Hybrid to detect the source as interlaced.
  • try whether, after loading the source, enabling 'Filtering->(De-)Interlace/Telecine->Deinterlace/Telecine/Settings->Overwrite input scan type to' and setting it to 'top field first' fixed the problem.
  • provide a small sample of a source where this happens to me so I can try to write a workaround for this and look further into it.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Seeing the time codes you might also what to enable 'Config->Internals->Handling->Ignore all input timecodes'.
PPs.: btw. the report file is of no use to me, DebugOutput is fine.
(12.05.2018, 07:45)Selur Wrote: Seems like the input is interlaced, but not properly flagged and such Hybrid assumes it's progressive.
What you can do:
  • try whether, after loading the source, pressing 'Filtering->(De-)Interlace/Telecine->Deinterlace/Telecine/Settings->Analyse' will cause Hybrid to detect the source as interlaced.
  • try whether, after loading the source, enabling 'Filtering->(De-)Interlace/Telecine->Deinterlace/Telecine/Settings->Overwrite input scan type to' and setting it to 'top field first' fixed the problem.
  • provide a small sample of a source where this happens to me so I can try to write a workaround for this and look further into it.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Seeing the time codes you might also what to enable 'Config->Internals->Handling->Ignore all input timecodes'.
PPs.: btw. the report file is of no use to me, DebugOutput is fine.

Ok, look at this
I was try to do first try and then I saw this:
running interlaced check,...
 Starting interlaced analysis pass 1 (5%  35.167) of 201801~1.MP4
 -> Interlaced analysis pass 1 finished after 00:00:01.414hrs
  Interlaced checker crashed error code: -1073740940, status: 1
what is this say?

and so secound try worked
but encode speed was going so slow after change overwrite input scan type to top field first
1. Please create a debug output level 9 of the interlace analysis. (read the sticky on how to do it)
Or even better share a source file with me which allows me to recreate and hopefully fix the problem.
2. That encoding speed will go down is to be expected, since Hybrid will deinterlace the source unless you tell it that the output should also be interlaced.

Cu Selur
Similar situation on 2018.05.25-1 version.