This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Do not see x265 option
Photo 
Dear, I just installed Hybrid latest version "Hybrid 2018.05.25.1to my PC. My desktop PC is 'Windows 7 - 64 bit', when i launch the application, i do not see x265 option. I have attached the screenshot. Please help.

Another issue which i am facing, my laptop is windows 10 - 64 bit, after installation, application always crashes.

Awaiting for swift response. Thanks in advance.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

In case you had a 2017 version installed before:
Uninstall Hybrid witj all its settings and install it again.
(29.05.2018, 16:48)Selur Wrote: In case you had a 2017 version installed before:
Uninstall Hybrid witj all its settings and install it again.

Many Thanks guys....It's working now. Great work.

Do we have any similar tool which can allow me to edit "HLG_Transfer_Characteristics"? or which can create HLG streams?

Awaiting for response. Thanks in advance.
Sorry, don't know any  Tool which supports editing HLG_Transfer_Characteristics, in case you find a free one let me know.
Iirc I added an option to vp9 encoding which allows HLG info,... will have to check later to be sure.
(30.05.2018, 16:27)Selur Wrote: Sorry, don't know any  Tool which supports editing HLG_Transfer_Characteristics, in case you find a free one let me know.
Iirc I added an option to vp9 encoding which allows HLG info,... will have to check later to be sure.

No issues and thanks for prompt response.