This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Why it's not finish?
It can work a few days ago, but today, it can't finish the job, the same system(win10) and the same computer, why? How can I fix it? Thank you!
[Image: C7MQ2j.png]
[Image: C7MtaT.png]
read the sticky,..
wild guess: some decoding problem
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---
(05.06.2018, 05:53)Selur Wrote: read the sticky,..
wild guess: some decoding problem

OK, Thank you!
I maybe found the problem.
I run the Hybrid_2018.05.25.1, when I resized the output file, it can't finish the work. If I don't change it, it can work. 
But I uninstall the version 2018.05.25.1 and install the versio 2018.02.18.1, it can work! I can resize the output file and finish it.
Is this the version 2018.05.25.1's bug?
Thank you!
Yeah, probably try 2018.06.04.2

Cu Selur
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---