This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Drop frames when using ffmpegsource
For example, frame 15 not present, 14 present, 15 present as is the dublicate frame 14 and etc.
Can you share a small sample of a source where this is happening?
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---
source file 120 mB source
This is not one file, there are others. You can encode any file with VirtualDub a frame rate of 29.97 with a codec XVID and then work with it in Hybrid.
Thanks, will look at it once I'm home from work.
The ffmpegSource + 'colormatrix+Tweak' file doesn't use ColorMatrix, only Teak is used.
Same for the libavsource + 'colormatrix+Tweak' file
The ffmpeg + colormatrix file doesn't use ColorMatrix either.
-> This happend because From&To are the same value. Smile

Using just FFVideoSource:
FFVideoSource("C:\Users\Selur\Desktop\2SOURC~1.AVI",cachefile="H:\Temp\avi_3a7584798a428c1a525d134a8f55420b_18467_1_0.ffindex",fpsnum=30000,fpsden=1001)
# current resolution: 640x480
return last
Frame with time 14 is shown as frame 14&15.
Frame with time 29 is shown as frame 29 and 30.
Frame with time 31 is missing.
Frame with time 32 is shown as frame 32&34.
Frame with time 33 is missing.
Frame with time 54 is shown as frame 54&55.
Frame with time 55 is missing.
Frame with time 56 is shown as frame 56&57.
Frame with time 59 is shown as frame 59&60.
Using just FFms2000:
same result as when using FFVideoSource.
Using just LWLibavVideoSource:
All frames are properly decoded.
Installing a Xvid vfw decoder and using AviSource:

-> This isn't related to any filtering, but this is a problem with the source filter.

Using Vapoursynth + FFMS2K
Using Vapoursynth + FFVideoSource
Using Vapoursynth + LibAV

My guess is that there is a bug in the Avisynth filters.
-> Your best bet is to contact qyot27 over at doom9, since as far as I know he's the only one building C-plugin build for FFVideosource and actively fixing bugs in it. (https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=175173) You can also search for older C-Plugin ffms2 builds and try whether and older version works for your source. ( i posted there now)

Cu Selur