This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Image sequence does not work
Bug 
I'm using Hybrid 2018.05.13.1 in windows 7

When I try to start a job that converts images to a video, It finishes, saying that the video crashed, and I tried so many times.

here is the Debug: [attachment=427]

Cu Inky
Looking at the debug output and the call that is used:
"F:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\ffmpeg.exe" -y -loglevel fatal -threads 4  -i "F:/# Backup/Coisas para Televisão Fik & Cinema4D/Roubou Dinheiro/20 Anos Roubou Dinheiro/loop%04d.png" -frames:v 74 -an -sn  -vsync 0 -vf zscale=rangein=full:range=full -pix_fmt yuv420p  -f rawvideo - | "F:\PROGRA~1\Hybrid\64bit\x264.exe" --pass 1 --bitrate 1033 --profile main --level 4.0 --bframes 0 --qcomp 0.5 --no-mbtree --weightp 1 --aq-mode 0 --sar 1:1 --non-deterministic --range pc --stats "F:\#BACKU~1\COISAS~1\ROUBOU~1\20ANOS~1\loop0000_18_28_24_2710_01.stats" --demuxer raw --input-res 960x720 --input-csp i420 --input-depth 8 --fps 30 --output-depth 8 --output NUL -
Seems like ffmpeg has a problem with the naming of your folder on your system:
F:/# Backup/Coisas para Televisão Fik & Cinema4D/Roubou Dinheiro/20 Anos Roubou Dinheiro
-> My guess is that renaming that folder might fix the issue.

Cu Selur

Ps.: In case that doesn't work update to the latest version and try again.
(15.07.2018, 00:30)Selur Wrote: Seems like ffmpeg has a problem with the naming of your folder on your system

Weird, because when I'm converting videos, this works, but If its image sequence, It doesn't works

Cu Inky
Quote:Weird, because when I'm converting videos, this works, but If its image sequence, It doesn't works
From the debug output I see that the crash is with video processing not audio processing,...
-> unsure what you want to say
(15.07.2018, 01:03)Selur Wrote:
Quote:Weird, because when I'm converting videos, this works, but If its image sequence, It doesn't works
From the debug output I see that the crash is with video processing not audio processing,...
-> unsure what you want to say

I edited, I wanted to say image sequence, but I have sayed audio, accidentally.
So, I tried to convert a video in the same folder, and there were no problems...

Cu Inky
Ah okay. Smile
FFmpeg will use other opening routines to open image sequences instead of video, so you can't be sure that just it works with video it will also work with an image source.
Also this might be an issue with the old version,..
->
a. Did you try whether changing the name of the folder solved the issue?
b. Did you update to the latest version and try again?

Cu Selur
(15.07.2018, 08:10)Selur Wrote: b. Did you update to the latest version and try again?

Yes. And now the problem now is other.

At first I tried to convert the same images, and It was working, so I increased the rate factor to 51 because I don't want to wait for this test, and I aborted the job to create a new one. So when I tried to start the new job, This error message happened (In attachment [attachment=429]). I'll send the Debug too.

Cu Inky
When you open the image sequence, make sure to wait a second for Hybrid to get the resolution of the input otherwise you will run into problems like you did.

Cu Selur
(15.07.2018, 18:40)Selur Wrote: When you open the image sequence, make sure to wait a second for Hybrid to get the resolution of the input otherwise you will run into problems like you did.

I waited a minute and... nothing

Cu Inky
Send you a link to a dev version via PM.
Try whether this also happens with the dev version in case it does please share one of your input images with me.

Cu Selur