This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Rename tracks help please and help with chapters
Wink 
(05.08.2018, 13:41)Selur Wrote: Looking at the crash call, I see nothing inherently wrong with the call.
What happens if you call:
"D:\Programs\Hybrid\64bit\MP4Box.exe" -add "G:\PLEXME~1\NEWTHI~1\ERAGON~1\06_06_~1.MP4" -add "C:\Users\mapsk\AppData\Local\Temp\IID_1_~2.AAC"#audio:name="5.1 Channels":lang="en" -mpeg4 -add "C:\Users\mapsk\AppData\Local\Temp\IID_2_~3.AC3"#audio:name="Commentary":lang="en" -chap "C:\Users\mapsk\AppData\Local\Temp\06_06_28_0310__15.chp" -add "C:\Users\mapsk\AppData\Local\Temp\06_06_~1.TTX":name="Movie Subtitles":lang="en" -itags name="Eragon (2006)":tool="Hybrid 2018.07.27.1" -tmp "C:\Users\mapsk\AppData\Local\Temp" -new "G:\PLEX Media\New Things To Sort\Eragon (2006)\06_06_28_0310__16.mp4
in a Windows command prompt?

Also the link to the source sample is missing. Smile

Cu Selur

Ps.: As a general side note: Whatever you did to create your source file it's strange that it's vfr.

I tried to upload the chapter 2 file, the smallest chapter I could see, but it was too big.  I was trying to reduce the file size, or trim it up, without changing anything in it, but everything I was doing was changing things.  Here is a link to the video sample file.  

Link for video file sample

What I have been doing with my movie collection, for consistency, is to rip my DVDs or Blu-rays with MakeMKV.  Then, for compatibility, changing and encoding it to .mp4 in Handbrake.  I can send you my settings if you wish.  I did not know about Hybrid at the time, but if I send you the settings, maybe you can tell me what settings I need to set in Hybrid, and I can save time and steps, and do it all in Hybrid, or the conversion process?  I don't really care which programs I have to use, but if I can simplify it, the better it is, and the easier it is on me.  Wink

On a side note, I also attached the screenshot of that command prompt code.  All I did is copy and paste it exactly, and was not using an elevated command prompt, but it did not like it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rename tracks help please and help with chapters - by Mapsking - 05.08.2018, 14:12