This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Rename tracks help please and help with chapters
Okay.
1st go at it:
  1. Starting Hybrid
  2. Setting 'Base->Processing->Video' to 'passthrough'
  3. Setting 'Base->Processing->Audio' to 'passthrough (all)'
  4. Loading the source
  5. Settings the output file (with .mkv extension)
  6. adding job to queue (Base->Add to queue)
  7. Starting the job processing (Jobs->Queue->Start)
Result: mkv with both audio streams both tagged like in the source.
-> No problem.

2nd test:
Doing the same as int the first test, but using mp4 as output container.
-> No problem either, all tracks are properly tagged and present.

3rd test:
  1. Starting Hybrid
  2. Setting 'Base->Processing->Video' to 'passthrough'
  3. Setting 'Base->Processing->Audio' to 'custom'
  4. Loading the source
  5. Switching to the Audio-tab
  6. making sure the selected track (Audio->Base->Audio Source->Track) is '1 - en' and no audio compression is used ('Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options' is disabled)
  7. adding track to Audio-Queue (Audio->Base->Add current)
  8. switching to the second audio track (by setting 'Audio->Base->Audio Source->Track' to '2 - en'
  9. enabling 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options' since I want this stream to be reencoded
  10. switching to ac3 encoding, by setting 'Audio->Base->Audio Encoding Options->Encoder->Audio format' to 'ac3'
  11. adding track to Audio-Queue (Audio->Base->Add current)
  12. Settings the output file (with .mkv extension) (Base->Output file)
  13. adding job to queue (Base->Add to queue)
  14. Starting the job processing (Jobs->Queue->Start)
-> No problem, both audio tracks are present and properly tagged.

4th test:
Doing the same as in the 3rd test, but before setting the output file I change the tagging of the streams by:
  1. Enabling: Base->Tabs->Tagging
  2. Selecting the 1st audio stream (6channel aac) in 'Tags->Streams->Audio stream tagging (mp4/mkv only)->Select audio stream to tag'
  3. Enabling 'Tags->Streams->Audio stream tagging (mp4/mkv only)->Title' and setting it to 'Main Audio'
  4. Enabling 'Tags->Streams->Audio stream tagging (mp4/mkv only)->Language' and setting it to 'English (eng - en)'
  5. adding this to the Tag-Queue by pressing 'Tags->Streams->Audio stream tagging (mp4/mkv only)->Add to tag list'
  6. Selecting the 2nd audio stream (2channel ac3) in 'Tags->Streams->Audio stream tagging (mp4/mkv only)->Select audio stream to tag'
  7. Enabling 'Tags->Streams->Audio stream tagging (mp4/mkv only)->Title' and setting it to 'Secondary Audio'
  8. Enabling 'Tags->Streams->Audio stream tagging (mp4/mkv only)->Language' and setting it to 'English (eng - en)'
  9. adding this to the Tag-Queue by pressing 'Tags->Streams->Audio stream tagging (mp4/mkv only)->Add to tag list'
and also using .mp4 as output container.
-> No problem, both audio streams are present and tagged with the new tags.

5th test:
same as the 4th test, but I now also added two chapters under Chapter->Chapter Editor
-> Same as above + the two chapters I specified.

=> I can't reproduce the problems you are having at all. Hopefully my step-by-step tests help you to understand what you did differently.

Cu Selur

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rename tracks help please and help with chapters - by Selur - 05.08.2018, 15:17