This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] About AV1 Codec
Information 
Will You Add Av1 Codec. If Yes Then Cloud You Give Some Hint About ETA.
Yes. No eta., I wanted to add it ad the end of the month, but I'm not sure if I find the time.
Atm. I can't get output of aomenc muxed to mkv. Sad
see: https://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p...ost1848035
-> until I can't figure to put aomencs output into a container where I can also add audio, av1 support will be suspended.

Update:
Okay, current mkv<>av1 specification isn't finalized and thus mkvmerge can't handle those files.
-> since I think video only without audio isn't worth the trouble I'll wait for container support before I make the current av1-support in Hybrid available for the public.

Cu Selur