This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Line Draken Question
Big Grin 

mt_expand/inpand/lutxy of mt_masktools 

owner of video using this how can i get same result with hybrid? 
No clue, don't see a video.
No details -> nothing to do,..
Hybrid offers for both Avisnyth and Vapoursynth multiple line darkening filters, you can use those.
for Avisynth under 'Filtering->Avisynth->Line->Line Darkening'
for Vapoursynth under 'Filtering->Vapoursynth->Line->Line Darkening'
How to best configure those filters is up to you.

Cu Selur
(09.08.2018, 05:32)Selur Wrote: No clue, don't see a video.
No details -> nothing to do,..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSnf91hPq4g
Okay, not sure how I can help aside from pointing to the Line darkening filters like I did.

Cu Selur
(09.08.2018, 09:42)Selur Wrote: Okay, not sure how I can help aside from pointing to the Line darkening filters like I did.

Cu Selur

Can you guide me to make good line darken for anime?
Assuming your source is clean, you simply try the different line darkening filters with different settings (using Avisynth/Vapoursynth Filter preview) to find the settings that best match your source. Like with all other filters there are not settings which will work especially well for all sources.

Cu Selur
(10.08.2018, 05:13)Selur Wrote: Assuming your source is clean, you simply try the different line darkening filters with different settings (using Avisynth/Vapoursynth Filter preview) to find the settings that best match your source. Like with all other filters there are not settings which will work especially well for all sources.

Cu Selur

Can hybrid preview just filter not original like megui?
No clue what MeGui can and can not do these days.
In Hybrid you can enable 'Filter View' (lower right corner) which allows to compare source and filtered source at the same time and changes the 'Avisynth/Vapoursynth Preview'-buttons into 'Avisynth/Vapoursynth Filter Preview'-buttons.
Both the Avisynth and Vapoursynth settings also allow further options for comparing the filtered and unfiltered source.
-> read the tool tips and try some of the options

Cu Selur
(10.08.2018, 05:51)Selur Wrote: No clue what MeGui can and can not do these days.
In Hybrid you can enable 'Filter View' (lower right corner) which allows to compare source and filtered source at the same time and changes the 'Avisynth/Vapoursynth Preview'-buttons into 'Avisynth/Vapoursynth Filter Preview'-buttons.
Both the Avisynth and Vapoursynth settings also allow further options for comparing the filtered and unfiltered source.
-> read the tool tips and try some of the options

Cu Selur

i mean preview  not comparing just filtered