This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hybrid freezing during source analyse
Hybrid seems to be freezing now during any source analysing Huh .

same has happened with this source as well
What happens if you call:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\SZORNY EGYETEM\MONSTERS_UNIVERSITY\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00802.mpls"
and
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\ALIEN_FL\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00800.mpls"
in a Windows terminal ?
Does MediaInfo report any problems? Only thing the log reports is that the output log file "C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" seems to be empty (which Hybrid doesn't cope with well).

Cu Selur
(14.07.2017, 05:00)Selur Wrote: What happens if you call:
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\SZORNY EGYETEM\MONSTERS_UNIVERSITY\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00802.mpls"
and
"C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\ALIEN_FL\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00800.mpls"
in a Windows terminal ?
Does MediaInfo report any problems? Only thing the log reports is that the output log file "C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" seems to be empty (which Hybrid doesn't cope with well).

Cu Selur
At line:1 char:43
+ "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\U ...
+                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~
Unexpected token 'Language=en' in expression or statement.
At line:1 char:1
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The '--' operator works only on variables or on properties.
   + CategoryInfo          : ParserError: (:) [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException
   + FullyQualifiedErrorId : UnexpectedToken
Are you sure you copied the call properly? It's one one. The call itself should be fine, since the video has not changed for ages.
(14.07.2017, 11:09)Selur Wrote: Are you sure you copied the call properly? It's one one. The call itself should be fine, since the video has not changed for ages.

I do not understand because the same version of Hybrid is working without problem on my other machine with the same OS.
and I did not do "anything" differently with Hybrid on each of them.
Assuming you copied the call as I wrote it I don't understand it either.
(14.07.2017, 17:34)Selur Wrote: Assuming you copied the call as I wrote it I don't understand it either.

I have double checked and this is the result:

PS C:\Users\Matykó> "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\
mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\SZORNY EGYETEM\MONSTERS_UNIVERSITY\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00802.mpls"
   + CategoryInfo          : ParserError: (:) [], ParentContainsErrorRecordException
Copy the call into a text file before you copy it into the command prompt to make sure it's only !one! line.
Juding by your paste it looke like multiple lines,...

Also the output doesn't look like anything that comes from mediainfo,....
(14.07.2017, 20:20)Selur Wrote: Copy the call into a text file before you copy it into the command prompt to make sure it's only !one! line.

then the same has happened:
A Windows update cannot have such impact on Hybrid's behaviour? Hybrid behaves like this after a Windows 10 update.
Would you propose a reinstall of Hybrid?

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\SZORNY EGYETEM\MONSTERS_UNIVERSITY\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00802.mpls"

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\ALIEN_FL\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00800.mpls"

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>
(14.07.2017, 20:30)mparade Wrote:
(14.07.2017, 20:20)Selur Wrote: Copy the call into a text file before you copy it into the command prompt to make sure it's only !one! line.

then the same has happened:
A Windows update cannot have such impact on Hybrid's behaviour? Hybrid behaves like this after a Windows 10 update.
Would you propose a reinstall of Hybrid?

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\SZORNY EGYETEM\MONSTERS_UNIVERSITY\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00802.mpls"

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32> "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\mediainfo.exe" --Language=en --LogFile="C:\Users\Matykó\AppData\Local\Temp\mediaInfoLog.txt" "--Full" "D:\BD-50\2D\ALIEN_FL\BDMV\PLAYLIST\00800.mpls"

PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>
I do not know what has happened to my Windows but since I started Hybrid as admin and pushed "clear all cached tool infos" button, everything has been working as it should.