This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[BUG] Crash with NVEnc encoder
Bug 
-Hybrid version 2018.08.05.1 with Windows 10 pro 64bit, i7 8700k, gtx 1080ti, 16g ram ddr4.

I have a very simple problem: when I start a conversion of an AVC/265 video in h264/h265 with NVEnc, the job start but after few seconds they start to appear too many "Info window" (progress indication with fps, video card usage etc.), after about 20 windows, Hybrid crash closing all windows, but the NVEnc and ffmpeg process continue in background making the raw video file.

Please help me resolve this annoying bug, I think the "Info window" is not set properly for "only one istance", if you can't do anything I would like to disable this progress  info.

Thank you very much.
Any details what these popup show?
At least looking at my current code, there shouldn't be any progress related popups,..
-> read sticky and provide a debug output level 9 of the job processing which creates those popups

Cu Selur
Thank you for the response Selur.

I have attached 1 screenshot of the info popup and 1 of the changelog (of another version), and also the debug file.
I tried to change something in the View tab, but nothing happened.         [attachment=506]
Strange,..
will send you a link to a dev version for testing.

Cu Selur
I'm having the exact same issue. Is there a setting somewhere to tell it to stop with the info windows?

It will eventually cause the application to crash. Sad

If it is a small file though it is fine. Just have to close like a ton of info windows. 

Thanks for any assistance.
No way around it, it's a bug in the current release, but since I can't access my git repository and I don't have access to a mac atm. I can't make a new release.

Cu Selur

Ps.: will send you a link to my current dev version which doesn't have the problem.
Thumbs Up 
(18.09.2018, 15:54)Selur Wrote: No way around it, it's a bug in the current release, but since I can't access my git repository and I don't have access to a mac atm. I can't make a new release.

Cu Selur

Ps.: will send you a link to my current dev version which doesn't have the problem.

Yeah, that totally resolved the issue! It is working perfectly. 

Thanks so much ! Big Grin
Hi,

I too having this problem. Can you also provide me with Dev Link, If that's not a too much hassel.

Thanks.
send you a link via PM
I got same problem on windows 10 please send me that dev version.Thanks

I see Selur is not present. Someone can send me that link?