This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

When will the AV1 codec be implemented in Hybrid?
yes, libaom used should be:
commit df7131064bf37fb5c7ee427ba564c31a2ed8bbbe (HEAD -> ab-suite)
Author: Debargha Mukherjee <debargha@google.com>
Date:   Tue Oct 2 12:33:32 2018 -0700

Disable superres if screen content tools allowed

This optmiization is currently added to the
    SUPERRES_QTHRESH mode only to decide whether to
    use superres or not and by how much.

Change-Id: Ib81f7221c3d6e7cff5bd85bce3124ebdd2706339

The whole av1 support, like all av1 tools is still experimental. Smile

Cu Selur

Ps.: will test aomenc encoder later today
Just tried encoding with aomenc and muxing worked fine here.
-> would need a debug output of the job processing to see the calls which crash for you.

Cu Selur
(10.10.2018, 17:34)Selur Wrote: Just tried encoding with aomenc and muxing worked fine here.
-> would need a debug output of the job processing to see the calls which crash for you.

Cu Selur

Hi.

I just tried aomenc and my job succeeded too. It's very weird but maybe there was something wrong with my first setting.

[Image: Kkr5YpLh.png]

BTW, the minimized version of the job command line log shows a misleading description about the muxing process. It says it's creating an avi file, not an av1 file or a webm file with ffmpeg. I think this is a typo. Can you please fix this? Thanks.

[Image: rvNdy38h.png]
Lol, yes thats a typo, will fix.
Command line should be finde.