This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Extracting DVD audio
From what Hybrid gathers the input seems to be broken or there is a problem with the analysis.
-> would need a debug output level 9 of the analysis of the source to know what happens

Cu Selur
Weird. The second time it got processed just fine.
I extracted the audio, muxed it with the video and am uploading it right now.
Thanks a lot for the help - I think I'll stick around and keep bothering you with my stupid problems on a regular basis now ;D
p.s. The ability to run it as an admin would be cool though - I usually encode while listening to music, watching vids or surfing; setting up another account is a bit of a nuisance.
Maybe I'll add an additional 'misc.ini' option to overwrite the restriction, but in case Hybrid deletes files it shouldn't or similar don't complain.
By default Hybrid assumes that anywhere where it has write access is fair game.

Cu Selur
Why would it affect folders other than those specified as output and temp though?
Just a warning that it will overwrite something and option to proceed/stop should be enough imo.
The main problem isn't Hybrid but the tools it uses. (If you run Hybrid you get no guaranty for anything anyways, but complaining users are king of annoying. Wink)
Those tools are run with the same rights Hybrid does thus if Hybrid runs with admin privileges those tools do so too.
Can't warn about anything I don't know about.
Also adding warnings does solve anything because:
a. then you have to add configuration options for each of those warnings to be ignored
b. users always complain about them even when option for overwriting the warning exist.

Cu Selur