This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[INFO] FFNVEnc
Quote:too sad hybrid crashes everytime i try to modify a parameter,
Still sadly I can't reproduce this here at all.

Do you use any themes or Desktop modifications of some all-in-one firewall virus scanner thing?
(09.10.2018, 15:51)No limit Wrote: But why do you use the FFMPEG version of NVENC, when it is less stable and has worse quality than Rigaya version of NVENC? Just because people on the internet (whose 99% have not much clue about video encoding) only know about FFMPEG version?

Hi,

I'm just a newbie myself in video encoding, so I'm trying to understand, I read what I find on internet.
I didn't know what you just said about the stability.
I found indeed today posts from you in 2015 about the Rigaya version of NVEnc, and was about to ask you tonight about it.
So now I know  - thank you !

(09.10.2018, 15:55)Selur Wrote: Do you use any themes or Desktop modifications of some all-in-one firewall virus scanner thing?

I use personal pictures as background for W7, and AVG Security as FW

regards
Think i found the problem for the crash, will send you a link to a new dev version for testing in a few minutes via PM.

Cu Selur