This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Not considered file size, WAV to AAC the lossless way?
yes, i don't yet install 'Apple Application Support', so get error, can i use qaac after install it?

and if i can convert wav to qaac, i'll encode qaac file with video to get a H264 MP4, is qaac format the best suitable for this?

and i try to use nero AAC 100 factor, but still can't encode, get a error.

debug file for you
Yes, still the same error.
CoreAudioToolbox.dll: 找不到指定的模块。
No clue, why it wouldn't work for you assuming you installed the 'Apple Application Support' or used a portable folder with the dlls like I described.

To test you can simply call the call I posted from your look inside a Windows Command Prompt.
Also a small correction max for qualtiy factor isn't 100 but 127 when using qaac.
i checked the registry key, in apple inc, there is only a Bonjour folder, no Apple Application Support exists.

[Image: 2jKKts.jpg]

and i searched CoreAudioToolbox.dll, there are 4 results on my pc.

[Image: 2jKMhn.jpg]

could i copy all the whole folder files
Q:\bak c\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support

to
c:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Apple Application Support

now in my C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files, there is no Apple folder. i want to copy the whole folder in Q:\bak c\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\, will it fix? no need to install

files in Apple Application Support under Q:\ is like this,

[Image: 2jKTu8.jpg]
Then I have no clue why qaac does even show up on your system,...
I got no apple registry entries.
I use a portable folder with the dlls and as soon as I remove that folder and restart Hybrid, qaac support is gone.
Assuming you didn't change the qaac.exe Hybrid looks at, I have no clue why Hybrid would even show qaac on your system.

Oh, found some old code, Hybrid also looks for a 32bit version under:
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\SOFTWARE\\Wow6432Node\\Apple Inc.\\Apple Application Support"
(will remove that code in future version)

Cu Selur
so how can i use qaac to encode?

you said simply call the call I posted from your look inside a Windows Command Prompt, what does this mean?

you said you use a portable folder with the dlls and as soon as you remove that folder and restart Hybrid, qaac support is gone. so how can i do the same thing to use qaac?
Windows Command Prompt:
https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-open-com...pt-2618089

You can probably fix the issue if you copy the qtfiles folder from c:\soft\MkvToMp4\qaac\ into your Hybrid/64bit folder.
If that doesn't help you will probably have to wait for a new Hybrid release which ignores the 32bit installation you have on your system.

Cu Selur
i copy the whole qaac folder, C:\soft\MkvToMp4\Tools\qaac, to C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\qaac,

but still get error,

and Windows Command Prompt, i know it's CMD, but what is it use for to fix qaac problem?
Quote:i copy the whole qaac folder, C:\soft\MkvToMp4\Tools\qaac, to C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\qaac,
not what I wrote,...

Quote:and Windows Command Prompt, i know it's CMD, but what is it use for to fix qaac problem?
it helps to find if the issue is still present without having to click through Hybrid,...
because what you wrote, is a non exist folder.

[Image: 2jMpuT.jpg]

CoreAudioToolbox.dll folder is C:\soft\MkvToMp4\Tools\qaac\qtfiles, and i copy the C:\soft\MkvToMp4\Tools\qaac\ to hybrid 64bit.