This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[HELP] Batch Processing-Output Folder
Prompted by this post on Videohelp:

https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/4020...ost2622054

Quote:
  • start Hybrid

• set default output path ("Config->Paths->Default output path")

• set default temp path ("Config->Paths->Default temp path")

• set "Base->Processing->Video" to "passthrough"

• set "Base->Processing->Audio" to "passthrough"

• enable "Config->Automation->Passthrough streams->Subtitle"

• enable output name generation (enable "Base->Generate")

• drag&drop all your file into Hybrid (or open them all through the file open dialog)

• wait until Hybrid has analyzed all the files

• add files to job queue (Base->Add to queue)

• start job processing (Jobs->Queue->Start)

I've started using Batch processing and it looks great! I haven't used the three "Passthrough" steps as I'm processing AVIs with QTGMC.

I've noticed that the new files seem to end up in the parent directory, not the directory I set in the Default Output Path. In the attachment, the files are ending up in H:\Video Tapes Albums\Tape 04. How do I get the new files to go into the Output folder?

Also, I couldn't see anywhere to set "Base>Add to Queue" and "Jobs>Queue>Start". I just went ahead and hit the Go button on the Base page (the wheelbarrow man) and both files where processed OK.

Thanks again for a great program, Selur.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No debug output. -> no clue, works fine here.
(-> read sticky)
(assuming you did followed the order in the list, the default output should be set, properly and used in the queue. Personally I first set Default output&temp path and save them as defaults and usually restart Hybrid)

Will look at the debug output after work (in ~13hrs) if you provide one.

"Base>Add to Queue"
in Base Tab right next to where you can set the output. (read the sticky)

"Jobs>Queue>Start".
'Play'-Button in the 'Queue'-subtab ob the 'Jobs'-tab

Cu Selur
--- mainly offline 20.-26 of May ---