Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: bad frame rate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
when i make a x265 1080p encode (bluray source), the frame rate reported after the analyze process is incorrect : 24fps instead of 23,976.
If i launch the encode, the content is encoded in 24fps....
If i analyze the source with media info the frame rate reported is correct : 23,976

I don't have this problem with a 4K bulray

Any idea ?? or there is a way to force/modify the frame rate before launching the encode ?

Thanks
a. to fix this I need a debug output level 9 of the loading and anaylsis of the source in Hybrid
b. 'Filtering->Change speed' will change the frame rate flags

Cu Selur
(18.05.2019, 06:50)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]a. to fix this I need a debug output level 9 of the loading and anaylsis of the source in Hybrid
b. 'Filtering->Change speed' will change the frame rate flags

Cu Selur

Sorry but i found why : i used a demuxed source (.h264) when i had the error. I deleted it... i remember that the analyze of the stream took more 2 hours....
Today i make a new test BUT from the orignal mkv : analyse is good from the mkv -> 23,976 FPS reported

Thanks for the tips about changing speed

Edit : I demuxed the mkv again, the .h264 stream frame rate is 23.976. So the .h264 is/was good.
If i import it in hybrid the frame rate is correct now (!)
It seems sometimes the analysis reports wrong values...
If i encounter the problem again, so, i'll upload the debug log
Quote:It seems sometimes the analysis reports wrong values...
Never encountered that the analysis reported different things for the same source,...

Quote:If i encounter the problem again, so, i'll upload the debug log
Please do.

Cu Selur