Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Hybrid wont load file
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have an .mkv that I want to reencode but when I drag it into Hybrid nothing happens.  I tried remuxing the .mkv, but I still cannot get Hybrid to load it.  The file plays fine with VLC and Handbreak will load the file just fine.  There are no errors and there is no debug output even if i set it to debug logging.

All it says in the lower log window of Hybrid is:

"Filtering input files,.." and nothing else.
Does it only happen with this file?
Any details about the file?
Also since I don't use handbrake and don't really know much about it aside from that I don't like it's frontend, the handbrake info doesn't help at all. Smile
No details -> no clue. Big Grin
-> Try setting debug output to level 9 to see whether there are any hints on whats happening.

Cu Selur
(18.09.2019, 20:41)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Does it only happen with this file?
Any details about the file?
Also since I don't use handbrake and don't really know much about it aside from that I don't like it's frontend, the handbrake info doesn't help at all. Smile
No details -> no clue. Big Grin
-> Try setting debug output to level 9 to see whether there are any hints on whats happening.

Cu Selur

And just like that, I think I figured out the problem.  The path name and the file name both had an semicolon in them.  After removing the semicolon the files load into Hybrid.  So no more problem, if this is meant to be intended behavior that is Tongue
Probably a bug, but without knowing the full file path, it seems too tiresome to try to replicate and fix that. Smile
-> Looked into it, Hybrid will ignore files in case they contain on of these:
  • ';'
  • ' ### '
  • ' :*: '
  • ':*,*:'
  • '**:::**'
  • ' ?=? '
  • '_:_'
  • ':_:'
  • '*_*'
  • '*?*'
in their path or name.
I modified Hybrid to output a notification in case this happens, but the behavior itself will be kept.

Cu Selur