Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Vaporsynth QTGMC bug in ver. 2017.10.05.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

andrewschen

Hybrid version:

2017.10.05.1, Win7 64bit

What happened:

error messages "Filtering Model get->founded no field vsQTGMCcEzdValue" pop up if enabling QTGMC (vaporsynth)'s ezDenoise option and changing parameters, or adding job to queue

What did you do to get to the bug:

1. start Hybrid
2. switch to filtering tab
3. change preset to custom
4. enable EZDenoise
5. now change any option values of QTGMC
6. error message appears twice whenever error occurs
"Filtering Model get->founded no field vsQTGMCcEzdValue"
Will try to look into it over the next days. (on a China trip atm. and internet connection is scetchy + too busy exploring the land Smile,.. too many unknown tourist attractions and bars to visit Smile)

andrewschen

Have a good trip Smile

And one thing previously I didn't noticed but lately finds out:

If you set "auto" but not "force" to QTGMC  vaporsynth, the error message will not appears.
Message only appears when "force" option was enabled.
Okay. I'll keep that in mind.

andrewschen

I check the 2017.12.27.1 version (download from homesite), this issue still exists.
Strange thought I fixed this.:-(
Will look into it tomorrow after work.

Cu Selur
Fixed it and send you a link to a fixed version.

Cu Selur

andrewschen

(28.12.2017, 22:22)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Fixed it and send you a link to a fixed version.

Cu Selur

Thanks! It's fixed.

BTW, an job including flac24 audio encode seems always crashed when muxing to destination file, did anyone report this issue before?
Nope. Will need a debug output to reproduce that, worked fine last time I tried that.
Did a fast test her, by reencoding a 7.1 24bit 96kHz stream to flac 24 bit 48kHz.
The encoding call that was used, was:
Code:
ffmpeg -y -threads 8 -loglevel fatal -i "F:\TestClips&Co\files\audio\DTS Master Audio, 7.1 channels, 24 bits, 96kHz.dtsma" -ac 8 -ar 96000 -sample_fmt s32 -f sox - | sox --multi-threaded --ignore-length --temp "H:\Temp\16_46_44_251001" --buffer 524288 -S -t sox - --endian little -b 24 -t wav - rate 48k | flac -f -F --ignore-chunk-sizes -5 -o "H:\Temp\iId_1_aid_0_16_46_44_2510_02.flac" -
and encoding worked fine here.
Also tried the same with flac 24 bit 96kHz.
Code:
ffmpeg -y -threads 8 -loglevel fatal -i "F:\TestClips&Co\files\audio\DTS Master Audio, 7.1 channels, 24 bits, 96kHz.dtsma" -ac 8 -ar 96000 -sample_fmt s32 -f sox - | sox --multi-threaded --ignore-length --temp "H:\Temp\16_49_21_801001" --buffer 524288 -S -t sox - --endian little -b 24 -t wav - | flac -f -F --ignore-chunk-sizes -5 -o "H:\Temp\iId_2_aid_0_16_49_21_8010_02.flac" -
also no crash here.
-> so I really need the debug output to know why it isn't working for you.

Cu Selur
Pages: 1 2