Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Jobs not continuing in queue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I've only recently been having this issue where, when I attempt to process multiple files, Hybrid only encodes the first file in the queue, and doesn't continue onto the rest. I don't recall changing any settings, within the program or elsewhere in Windows; I've batch processed files before in Hybrid and didn't have any issues. I've also tried using different video files in case one/some may be corrupted, but am still receiving the same results. Fresh reinstall of Hybrid (V.2020.07.11.1) still produces same problem.

I do notice that when the first file is done in the queue, one of the sub-routines is still in the "Waiting" state under cleanup, with description "deleting synthTempTimeCodes_mp4_(...).tc

My System:
Windows 10, 64-Bit Version 1903
Intel 8700K, GTX 1080ti
Hybrid Version 2020.07.11.1

Any help with this issue and I'd really appreciate it, thank you.

Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.Please, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Use rev 2020.08.02.1, recreate the jobs and create a debug output, zip it and attach it to your reply.
This way I can see why Hybrid isn't processing all subjobs.

Cu Selur
(12.08.2020, 15:28)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Use rev 2020.08.02.1, recreate the jobs and create a debug output, zip it and attach it to your reply.

Cu Selur
Thank you Selur, I will try when I get home from work later today.
(12.08.2020, 18:54)jaygt0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(12.08.2020, 15:28)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Use rev 2020.08.02.1, recreate the jobs and create a debug output, zip it and attach it to your reply.

Cu Selur
Hi there,

Installed latest version, ran the jobs again, same result unfortunately... Debug is in attached.

Thanks again,
-JG

(12.08.2020, 18:54)jaygt0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Cu Selur
Oops, file wasn't attached!
Will look at the log once I'm back home from work and report back.

Cu Selur
Okay, I know where the problem is:
Input is vfr, but Hybrid drops the timecodes and decodes to cfr since you use frame interpolation (SVP/InterFrame).
Problem is Hybrid for some reason creates a job for the time codes which it dropped.
-> I'm looking into it Smile

Cu Selur

Ps.: Send you a link to a dev version for testing via PM.
Hiya

Just installed your dev version, will try to recreate jobs tonight and post results. Thanks again,

-JG
Hey,

The new Dev version seemed to do the trick, no longer having the issue where Jobs hangĀ  Big Grin

Thanks so much for your help!! I dropped a donation as well.