Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: LOGO Invalid, not appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(20.09.2020, 18:18)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]33333.png works fine here. (properly fading in over the first 25 frames and fading out over the last 25frames)
22222.png fails with:
Code:
Avisynth preview error: -> Import: unable to locate "����" (try specifying a path), error=0x2
only real difference I see is that the bit depth of 22222.png is reported as 32bit and the bit depth of 33333.png is reported as 24bit.
Opening the file in an image editor, saving it with a bit depth of 24bit instead of 32bit and the new file works with the filter.
-> seems like the filter does not support 32bit pngs

Cu Selur
Here are all 24bit.
But can't display LOGO,
But the 2017 version can display LOGO
Quote:Here are all 24bit.
not according to Windows
[attachment=1040]

Quote:But can't display LOGO,
Here using both as logo works fine, as long as I open the one identified as 32bit in a graphic tool and convert and save it as 24bit png.

->
What does the Avisynth script look like? (What does the Avisynth Script View show?)
Does the Avisynth Preview throw an error? (in case it does: What does the error say?)

Cu Selur
(22.09.2020, 20:35)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Here are all 24bit.
not according to Windows

Quote:But can't display LOGO,
Here using both as logo works fine, as long as I open the one identified as 32bit in a graphic tool and convert and save it as 24bit png.

->
What does the Avisynth script look like? (What does the Avisynth Script View show?)
Does the Avisynth Preview throw an error? (in case it does: What does the error say?)

Cu Selur
Thank you,
The new version is 2020.10.11.1.
The LOGO in Vapoursynth mode can be displayed normally,
But the LOGO in Avisynth mode still cannot be displayed.
Both logos I posted display fine her ein Avisynth and Vapoursynth.
I would need and example logo that fails for you and a debug output to know what's going wrong.

Cu Selur
(17.11.2020, 17:20)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Both logos I posted display fine her ein Avisynth and Vapoursynth.
I would need and example logo that fails for you and a debug output to know what's going wrong.

Cu Selur

version is 2020.10.11.1.

I changed many logos again, the result is the same, now Vaporsynth is used correctly,
Avisynth cannot be used, and the debug output is the same as before.

I really don't understand,

thank you
I need one of your logos to reproduce the problem.

Quote:Avisynth cannot be used, and the debug output is the same as before.
you did not share the debug output so I don't know,...

Cu Selur
(17.11.2020, 19:21)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]I need one of your logos to reproduce the problem.

Quote:Avisynth cannot be used, and the debug output is the same as before.
you did not share the debug output so I don't know,...

Cu Selur

Thank you, the problem is solved. I changed the name of the LOGO to an English name, and the storage path was also changed to an English name, the LOGO can work normally
Pages: 1 2