Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Stuck on 2020.10.11.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
First of all, thank you for this great program that gathers so many options together.
I found a problem with the new version 2020.10.11.1 (the previous one worked) or at startup it locks to the logo always to the same file (see attached image) and if I click on it it it closes.
Since I can't start to set a debug path, where is any log saved that can be used?
a. try uninstalling Hybrid completely with all it's settings an reinstalling it again.
b. might be some anti virus interfering
(29.11.2020, 16:15)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]a. try uninstalling Hybrid completely with all it's settings an reinstalling it again.
b. might be some anti virus interfering

a. Strangely, while I was uninstalling it with Revo uninstaller, the program opened (showing first the error in the attached image) and then launched the window. I'm trying to reinstall anyway.
No clue why you are not using the normal installer and uninstaller, but sounds to me like something on your system might be interfering with the Hybrid and or the tools it uses.

Cu Selur
(29.11.2020, 16:24)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]No clue why you are not using the normal installer and uninstaller, but sounds to me like something on your system might be interfering with the Hybrid and or the tools it uses.

Cu Selur

I usually use Revo Uninstaller when I want to make sure I get rid of all the residue of a program.

I found the problem (my fault, sorry) that file and some others (probably not there in the previous version) were considered unknown and therefore to be started in sandbox by Comodo Firewall.
Happy you found the cause of the problem.

Cu Selur