Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Passthrough File Creation Date?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Curious if there are any options within Hybrid for the passthrough of the original file creation date? I'm transcoding a bunch of videos where the creation date is the date and time of when they were recorded. I'd like this info to be passed through as it will come into play with how the videos are organized.
"Config->Containers->Adjust creation date to input" probably does what you want.

Cu Selur
(08.12.2021, 19:45)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]"Config->Containers->Adjust creation date to input" probably does what you want.

Cu Selur

Wow, not sure how I missed that! Thanks, will give that a shot! Smile

(08.12.2021, 19:45)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]"Config->Containers->Adjust creation date to input" probably does what you want.

Cu Selur

Just took a look and not seeing that parameter anywhere.

Actually the "Adjust creation date to input" parameter is not present in the dev build you shared with me the other day. I just compared it to the release version where it is present.
Overlooked that.
I just checked: It's there just not on Windows. Smile
Problem is that it would require using PowerShell and administrator rights, see: https://www.itechtics.com/change-timestamp/
to do this on Windows.
Since Hybrid does not use the PowerShell and Hybrid is designed to be run with admin rights, I'm sorry to report that his is not possible in Hybrid on Windows.

Cu Selur
(10.12.2021, 06:24)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Overlooked that.
I just checked: It's there just not on Windows. Smile
Problem is that it would require using PowerShell and administrator rights, see: https://www.itechtics.com/change-timestamp/
to do this on Windows.
Since Hybrid does not use the PowerShell and Hybrid is designed to be run with admin rights, I'm sorry to report that his is not possible in Hybrid on Windows.

Cu Selur

Ah got it and no worries I have another workaround I can do for this. Thanks again!
Can I somehow use tags to add File Creation Date to the prefix?

I try type ('DATE_RELEASED') in prefix field. But file name get exactly this text, not converted to date.
No, Hybrid has no constants/tags it would replace in the Prefix/Suffix of the file name generation.

Cu Selur