Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: How to crop and deinterlace in Hybrid?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Quote:Yes, unless you use some ofl vfw based format I would not recommend to use .avi nowadays.

I set the MP4 as the container but when I try to do the job, an error comes up with "Format pcm is not allowed for mp4 output!"
Yes, .mp4 does not support pcm audio.
Then use for example .mkv or do not use pcm audio format.

Cu Selur
Quote:Yes, .mp4 does not support pcm audio.

How do I change it so it can output .mp4?
You either:
a. set and output file with something other than .mp4 as output extension
or
b. in case you enabled 'Base->Generate' and you change the 'Base->Default Container' to something other than mp4.

Cu Selur
I can't use .mkv because it the AVC level needs to be 4.2 and it not on there in the Restriction Settings.

EDIT: I think it fixed itself, probably was a bug.
I don't get it the H.264 restriction level has nothing to do with the container.
Assuming you use x264 you can change the target avc level under "x264->Base->Restriction Settings->AVC Level".
Only reason level 4.2 is not awailable is when "x264->Base->Restriction Settings->Hardware" is enabled and set to 'Blu-ray' since the Blu-ray standard does only support 4.0 and 4.1.
Quote:EDIT: I think it fixed itself, probably was a bug.
Sounds more like a 'user not knowing what he is doing' issue. Wink

Cu Selur
Sorry, I just started using this, but I'm slowly learning thanks to you. I think I'm getting the hang of it now, much easier using the scripting method and saves time installing all the plugins manually.
Pages: 1 2