Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Muxing crashed aborted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am on Win 10 latest, Hybrid 2018.02.18.1
I rendered an 11 min (253 GB) video in Premier Pro CC 2018 using Quicktime as a Photo Jpeg file 5760x2880. During the Hybrid rendering the log says it had a muxing crash and aborted.  
I have attached copy of properties from the file and the other attachments.

I rendered a 30 sec clip from the 11 minute file that crashed to send to you. I used Hybrid for the 30 sec clip and it did work, but the video came out very blockie and distorted in parts.
I set up the debug file, but it came out to be 244 KB and when I tried to include it here a message said there was a 200 KB limit on txt.  So, I am stuck sending to you.

I also want to send the video file, but it is very large at 753,276 KBPlease, read the 'Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,..'-sticky before you post about a problem.
Will need a debug output and a sample of such a file to reproduce the issue here.
-> Can look at in on friday. (on my way to bed atm. and no time tomorrow)

Cu Selur
(21.02.2018, 22:49)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Will need a debug output and a sample of such a file to reproduce the issue here.
-> Can look at in on friday. (on my way to bed atm. and no time tomorrow)

Cu Selur

Thank you for the quick response.  How can I send the debug output file to you if it is over 200 KB? Also, the 277 mb sample file?
You could use GoogleDrive or similar and share a link with me.
Alternatively I could create a share in my Cloud storage where you could upload it. (won't get around to do that before the weekend)
For the debug output: compressing it and attaching a zip/rar/7z/... normally works fine.

Cu Selur

Ps.: Created a shared folder where you can upload your stuff, send you a PM with a link and password.
Hello Selur,
Thank you for your quick response and willingness to help.  I rebooted and tried an new project and I have been successful for the last few projects. I do not know why I was having the trouble, but it could have been my inexperience with the software.  All is well now and thanks for your support.