Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Maximum resolution h.264
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I tried to code file h.264 resolution 19000x100 pix but found I can able  to set just 16000 pix at horizontal. Is it possible to avoid  this restriction in Hybrid?
I have no this restriction when I code in ffmpeg directly but I prefer to use Hybrid.
Current max resolution supported in Hybrid is 16384x16384 and min resolution is 48x48.
There is no user option to avoid this restriction.
Out of curiosity: (before I think about what would be needed to lift the resolution restrictions)
What are you using such a resolution for?
(Don't know of any use case for such a resolution.Smile )

Cu Selur

Ps.: would need to know what OS you are using to share a modified version with you.
(07.03.2018, 19:10)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Current max resolution supported in Hybrid is 16384x16384 and min resolution is 48x48.
There is no user option to avoid this restriction.
Out of curiosity: (before I think about what would be needed to lift the resolution restrictions)
What are you using such a resolution for?
(Don't know of any use case for such a resolution.Smile )

Cu Selur

Ps.: would need to know what OS you are using to share a modified version with you.

At the beginning  it was single reel 896x90 pix for single LED screen.  After I made this reel my friend ask me to try to clone 22 reel in one file for one wwwwwide LED strip inside 
large arena. Final resolution 19712x90 surprised me:0)
The main idea is to try to use full resolution of all screens as one without screens mapping and without clone video.
OS  is WIN10.
Thanks for fast responseSmile