Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: green screen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sorted out most of the problems but today I had another issue.

I am getting a green screen on the final output file on playback the video is a tiny thumbnail on top of the playing video
I have not changed any settings very strange issue
Thanks for the software and help you provide to people.
I have no clue about your system, about what player you use, about the file you created,...
=> read the [INFO] Infos needed to fix&reproduce bugs,.. and provide more details.

Cu Selur
cpu x265 - and the green frame at the end? it’s strange that it’s not at the beginning... this is an old “bug” that happens with a 0.01% chance, and on this file it’s 100%
Could be an issue with the source filter. Have you tried another?
How is this related to the problem VCRvideocapturing has?
(02.10.2023, 16:22)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]How is this related to the problem VCRvideocapturing has?

(02.10.2023, 16:22)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Could be an issue with the source filter. Have you tried another
@humanoid86: Post whole sentences, or I will ban your account here.
ok Big Grin
I checked 2 pass and it fixed the issue so far
Please check for bugs

(02.10.2023, 16:22)Selur Wrote: [ -> ]Could be an issue with the source filter. Have you tried another?
How is this related to the problem VCRvideocapturing has?

I was only using qtgmc no other filters
 The main issue was I had also changed the resize filter to another option.
This could have also played a party but I've figured it out and everything is working as it should.

Its taking a long time to render sometimes a 40 min file can take up to 3 hrs. I set the bitrate high but I still get blocking, maybe it's the h264 comprising showing on screen.

It's a great tool thanks for what you do
Thanks for the help.