Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: QTGMC best settings for deinterlacing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Somebody has suggested using these settings, but I can't see all these options in the Custom settings menu. Is it possible to replicate in Hybrid?

Quote:QTGMC(TR0=2, TR1=2, TR2=1, Rep0=1, Rep1=0, Rep2=4, DCT=5, ThSCD1=300, ThSCD2=110,
SourceMatch=3, Lossless=2, Sharpness=0.1, Sbb=0, MatchPreset="slow",
NoiseProcess=2, GrainRestore=0.0, NoiseRestore=0.4, NoisePreset="slow",
StabilizeNoise=false, NoiseTR=0, NoiseDeint="bob")
You can add all parameters you want by adding them under 'Addition' when selecting 'Custom' in QTGMC.

Cu Selur
Thanks - so I can just paste these settings and ignore all the custom settings options?
No.
You need to:
a. look at the Vapoursynth/Avisynth Script View to see what will happen if you add stuff there.
b. manually load any dependencies that your custom settings might need. (If an option is set by the GUI Hybrid will make sure that needed dependencies are loaded.)

Cu Selur
I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for. Here's the generated script and crash error log.
This is what your QTGMC call looks like...
Code:
QTGMC(Preset="Slower", InputType=0, TR2=1, SourceMatch=0, Lossless=0QTGMC(TR0=2, TR1=2, TR2=1, Rep0=1, Rep1=0, Rep2=4, DCT=5, ThSCD1=300, ThSCD2=110, SourceMatch=3, Lossless=2, Sharpness=0.1, Sbb=0, MatchPreset="slow", NoiseProcess=2, GrainRestore=0.0, NoiseRestore=0.4, NoisePreset="slow", StabilizeNoise=false, NoiseTR=0, NoiseDeint="bob", PrevGlobals="Replace"), ediThreads=2)
You pasted your complete custom call into Hybrid, without thinking at all. Confused
=> you can figure this out on your own

Cu Selur