Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: VapourSynth-BM3D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Selur,

I was unable to find VapourSynth-BM3D in Hybrid, maybe this filter is displayed in the GUI with another name, in the case it is missing, there is a reason to not including it in Hybrid ?

Thanks,
Dan
It is not in Hybrid, since I couldn't come up with a proper way to include it. So, I'm nit planning to add it. Use the custom section if you want to use it.

Cu Selur
I noted that in Hybrid\64bit\vsfilters there are both BM3D and BM3DCUDA
So they are already available in Hybrid and I guess that could be used in a custom script.
It is not clear to me what do you mean with: I couldn't come up with a proper way to include it
Could you explain better ?
Those are in the vsfilters folder since I planned to add it, but seeing the options and having to use:
Code:
src = core.bm3d.RGB2OPP(...)
ref = core.(clip input[, clip ref=input, string profile="fast", float[] sigma=[10,10,10], int radius, int block_size, int block_step, int group_size, int bm_range, int bm_step, int ps_num, int ps_range, int ps_step, float th_mse, float hard_thr, int matrix=2])
flt = core.bm3d.VFinal(clip input, clip ref[, string profile="fast", float[] sigma=[10,10,10], int radius, int block_size, int block_step, int group_size, int bm_range, int bm_step, int ps_num, int ps_range, int ps_step, float th_mse, int matrix=2])
flt = core.bm3d.OPP2RGB(...)
I couldn't come up with a way to include this is in the gui in a meaningful and understandable way.
The wrapper over at mvsfunc also seem humongous.
And since I haven't really used it or see others use it to do some cool stuff, I never spend more time on it. (+ not planning to atm.)

Cu Selur