Selur's Little Message Board

Full Version: Problem with Torch-addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't think I would have a problem because it's quite simple but... I downloaded the file "VapoursynthR65_torch_2024.03.03.7z" and when I extract it into my Vapoursynth file in the hybrid files, I have an error 7zip telling me that the specified paths are wrong and that it can't "open" it, so what am I doing wrong?

exemple errors : Can not open output file : The specified path was not found : C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\Vapoursynth\Lib\site-packages\annoated_type\py.typed 

the access paths change each time but I have the same error for the 27212 files  Undecided
  • You need to move the extracted tools into your Hybrid\64bit-folder not your Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth folder.
  • You haven't understood how Windows access control works. Smile
    The tool you use for extraction does not ask for administrative privileges and thus can't access anything below 'C:\Program Files'.
    What probably works is:
    • extract the content into a folder outside "C:\Program Files\" (for example create a tmp-folder on your Desktop and move it there)
    • move the extracted files into your 'Hybrid\64bit'-folder. Windows asks you to authorize this action. You need to authorize it and overwrite all the files.
Fair warning: Hybrid is meant for Hybrid is intended for advanced users., if you struggle with getting it running, this might not really be a tool for you.

Cu Selur
ok now ffmpeg crash  Dodgy
a. read the sticky provide proper details
b. assuming you used Vapoursynth: Does the Vapoursynth Preview work? (if there is an error message, what does it say?)
c. assuming you used Avisynth: Does the Avisynth Preview work? (if there is an error message, what does it say?)

Cu Selur
there does not seem to be any Vapoursynth error, when I launch the preview there is no crash or error message (and my graphics card launches the process correctly so...), I think this is more from ffmpeg
Okay, I assume that means that the preview does work (=properly show the filtered output).
So back to point a.
ok weird the process started after that

I have no idea why it didn't work
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
What can I say, without the proper details that show what happened when the problem occurs me neither.

Cu Selur
wait, I understood I put base and not union. Union does not work, the preview returns an error:
Failed to evaluate the script:
Python exception: gmfss_fortuna: model must be 0 or 1

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 3115, in vaporsynth._vpy_evaluate
File "src\cython\vapoursynth.pyx", line 3116, in vaporsynth._vpy_evaluate
File "C:\Users\matth\AppData\Local\Temp\tempPreviewVapoursynthFile18_17_04_874.vpy", line 40, in
clip = GMFSSfortuna(clip, model=2, sc=False) # new fps: 47.952
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\Lib\site-packages\torch\utils\_contextlib.py", line 115, in decorate_context
return func(*args, **kwargs)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
File "C:\Program Files\Hybrid\64bit\Vapoursynth\Lib\site-packages\vsgmfss_fortuna\__init__.py", line 91, in gmfss_fortuna
raise vs.Error("gmfss_fortuna: model must be 0 or 1")
vaporsynth.Error: gmfss_fortuna: model must be 0 or 1

there is an error for model=2 it is supposed to be model=1  Huh
Yes, that's a bug, not sure why that happens.
Will look into it.
-> okay, I know why it happens. (small mixup)
Pages: 1 2